(1) Basic personal information: name, profile picture and email address
(2) Network identity information: account information, IP address
(3) Personal Internet records: including history of browse, favourite and like
(4) Personal communication information: comments, images and videos information uploaded, released, submitted and sent by you
(5) Personal active device information: including operating system, mobile carriers, wireless device/network information, device model, language setting, response time
Unless you actively provide us with such personal information, we will not actively collect special categories of information from you, such as your race, political views, religion, health, or sexual orientation.
We get your information through the following ways:
(1) The information you provide us when you register from our application or login through the third-party
(2) We generate personal information about you, such as personal information we use to verify your identity, or personal information in the form of your IP address
(3) When you use our products and/or services, the information we collect, summarize and record, such as operation information and device information
(4) When you contact us by email or other channels, the information and contact information you provide
Please note no automated decision-making is performed based on the personal information that we collect from you.
This information will allow us better to understand how our application is used and how to improve it. By counting your access to our application, we can continuously improve the application experience and provide better content.
In order to ensure the implementation of the functionalities and safety and stability of operation of application, we may integrate Software Development Kit (SDK) provided by third-parties for realizing such purposes. For details on how the third-party SDKs collect and use user information, please refer to the list of integrated third-party SDKs below.
|Google Analytics||1. Device information (device model, operating system, operator, wireless device / network information, language setting, response time, unique device identifier and mobile network information including telephone number)
2. Log information
3. IP address
|Analyze and improve products and services by counting this information of users.||Google Inc.
Google Analytics Terms of Service
1.Where we store your information
When you visit our application, any information we collect will be stored on Alibaba Cloud servers within and outside the People's Republic of China.
When you contact us by email, any information included with your email will be stored in the People's Republic of China.
2.How long we keep your personal information
We securely store personal information that we collect in compliance with cybersecurity best practice, Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China and EU General Data Protection Regulation.
For personal information collected when you visit our application:
Identity information is kept for two year following your last visit on our application
Technical information is kept for two year following your last visit on our application
Usage information is kept for two year following your last visit on our application
Device information is kept for two year following your last visit on our application
Other information is kept for two year following your last visit on our application
For personal information collect when you send an email to us:
Identity information is kept for two years from the time we receive your email
Contact information is kept for two years from the time we receive your email
Technical information is kept for two years from the time we receive your email
Other information is kept for two years from the time we receive your email
Following the expiration of the retention period, your personal information is erased from our systems.
3. Security incident handling measures
To cope with possible risks, such as personal information leakage, damage, and loss, we have developed several mechanisms and control measures, clearly defined the rating standards of security incidents and corresponding processing procedures.
Upon the occurrence of unfortunate information security incidents, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
When it is difficult to notify the information subject one by one, we will issue a notice in a reasonable and effective manner. Meanwhile, we will also voluntarily report the disposal of information security incidents in accordance with regulatory requirements.
We attach great importance to your personal information and do our best to protect your right to access, rectify, erasure and withdraw your consent to your personal information, so that you have full ability to protect your privacy and security. Your rights include:
1. Your right to access your personal information
You have the right to ask if we are processing your information. If we are processing your information, you could request your personal information, and you will receive a copy of your personal information and other relevant information that we hold.
2. Your right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
3. Your right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances:
(1) When our processing of personal information violates laws or regulations;
(2) When we collect or use your personal information without your explicit consent;
(3) When we process personal information seriously in violation of the agreement with you;
(4) When you no longer use our application or service;
(5) When we terminate our application services and operations.
4. Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to stop the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances:
(1) The accuracy of your personal information is contested, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal information and request the restriction of their use instead;
(3) We no longer need the personal information for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
(4) You have objected to the processing of your personal information and are waiting to verify whether our legal reasons cover your legal reasons.
5. Your right to object to processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on your legitimate interests. Unless we can prove that there are legitimate reasons, we will no longer process your personal information.
6. Your right to information portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the information you provide to us in a readable form to other organizations or you, in certain circumstances.
7. Your right to withdraw
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the further collection and use of your personal information at any time. You can withdraw your consent in the following ways:
Please note your withdrawal of consent may result in your inability to use our products or services properly. Your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your consent before. If you want to make a request, please contact us via email@example.com .
1. We attach great importance to the protection of children. If you are under 16 (or below the age of an adult required by your country), you will always need to get your parental/guardian consent before using our application.
2. We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children. In the case of collecting personal information of children with the consent of the parental/guardian, we will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information only if permitted by law, with the consent of the parental/guardian, or as necessary for the protection of children.
3. If we have personal information of a child without parental/guardian consent, we will consult with the relevant guardian and delete the relevant personal information as soon as possible.
(1) Our information processing methods have changed. Such as the purposes of processing personal information, the types of personal information processed, the ways personal information is used, etc.;
(2) The main objects of your personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
(3) Your rights and the way in which they are exercised have undergone major changes;
(4) Our contact information and complaint channels have changed.
1. EJANI is the controller of your personal information, which means that it is our responsibility to decide how and why to collect and process the personal information you provide to us.
CMG European and Latin American Languages Programming Center DPO
Name: CMG European and Latin American Languages Programming Center
You can also contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Under normal circumstances, we would reply to your request within 30 days. If you are not satisfied by the way we handle your personal information and wish to issue a complain, you could contact to the data protection agency or other regulatory authority in your country.
Last updated: 2021/08/01
Effective date: 2021/08/01